Tuesday 22 March 2016

Hean nail polish #272 - Jungle Pop collection

So I kinda forgot to post yesterday. It's not often that both BF and I sleep late. It mostly only happens on Sundays, so in my mind I thought it was Sunday. Anyway, this is the last Jungle Pop I have for you guys. It's similar to 275, 275 was an orange polish with a pink shift. This one is a pink polish with an orange shift. I first thought it was the same polish when I took them out of the bag.
This is two coats, no top coat. It has the same flakies that 275 has, I thought it would remove like a glitter polish, but it came off just as a regular polish. I couldn't capture the shift between pink and orange, but it's there.
I was looking through my stamping plates, hoping for some inspiration and I came across BP-73. It had some cute roses on it. So I made some decals with my miracle mat.Still my best buy ever!!
For the roses I used Hean 221 and Hean 225 for the leaves, both of these is from the summer collection.
I struggled my behind off with actually picking up my image, so it's a bit patchy. Anyway, I like how these turned out and I got quite a few compliments.
What do you think? Sorry about the nubbin that's my thumb at the moment. It had a tear, but then I got into a dispute with some chicken and it was no more. If you want any of these just click on the banner and it will take you directly to the shop.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, Juanita, these are gorgeous!! Prepare to see these on a blog near you soon :)

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.